£30,000 - £32,000
Jobs in Newmarket-CREM-LB-AC
9 months ago
My client a growing company and leader in their field are looking to recruit an Associate Consultant to join their busy Newmarket office.
This is an exciting opportunity to build relationships with clients and provide solutions to meet their individual requirements.
- Assisting Director's and Senior Consultants in providing technical wealth management support and delivering key products and services to clients.
- Continuously develop your skill set and obtain authorised adviser status where appropriate.
- Point of contact answering client queries and providing support.
- Prepare, review and update letters, proposals and reports (with consultant direction).
- Committed to delivering outstanding client care.
You will have:
- A good understanding of pensions.
- Level 4 qualification benchmark required for all financial advisors.
- The ability to research, analyse and interpret a diverse range of information.
- Be able to convey complex information to a wide variety of people at various levels of understanding.
- Be organised and able to provide regular updates
- Excellent report writing skills via dictation.
- Have a strong understanding of compliance issues.
- A good level of knowledge of relevant current affairs and potential impact on client issues.
- A flexible approach and ability to inspire confidence and trust with your colleagues and clients.
There are many benefits including excellent career progression, training and support, share incentive plan, group pension and health cash plan.
For the opportunity to work for this super, forward thinking company apply immediately!
Crem Recruitment are working as a Recruitment Consultancy on behalf of our client.