Negotiable. Dependant on experience
Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - BENC
about 1 year ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit several Bench Joiners to work at their busy factory in Haverhill.
- Work from CAD drawings to manufacture items.
- Comprise accurate cutting lists.
- Work out the most appropriate joining methods for the application.
- Assemble bespoke products.
- Use both hand and power tools.
- Fill, sand and finish wooden products.
- Full time, Temporary, Day and Night Shifts are available.
- Personal Specification
- Previous Joinery experience essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A clear understanding of Health & Safety Procedures.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.