about 2 years ago
Temporary to Permanent
A reputable, family run business is looking for an accounts assistant to join their friendly team in Newmarket, Suffolk. This is currently a three to six month contract but this may turn into a permanent position depending on the candidates performance. An Interesting varied role for someone who is accurate at processing financial information.
- Standard accounts understanding
- Positive attitude
- A self sufficient starter
- Experience in an accounts systems such as Cash Books, SAP business etc.
- Computer literate
- A solid financial understanding
- Accurate with figures and good eye for detail
- Ideally understanding double entry accounting posting
- Spreadsheet skills
- Good Communication skills
- Posting Cashbook entries for 3 bank accounts daily
- Daily bank reconciliations for all accounts
- Reviewing Aged Creditors and Aged Debtors
- Journal postings immediately
- Foreign payment runs weekly
- Reconciliation work – e.g. commission statements and other accounts
- Processing for month end and following a timetable
Ad hoc duties:
- Finding information that is required
- Accounts work/projects that need finishing off
Crem Recruitment are acting as a employment business.