Jobs in Cambridge - Crem - AP - CA
3 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the hospitality industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a number of Catering Assistants to work at their independent school in Cambridge.
- Service of food and/or beverages to students to the standards set by the school.
- Preparation of food, kitchen, and service area.
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Clean food preparation areas, equipment, and service area.
Hours & Pay:
- Permanent – Full-time or Part-time
- 30 or 40 hours a week (minimum of 6 hours/day between 10 am – 6 pm)
- Monday – Friday - £10/hour
- Must be able to pass DBS check.
- Previous experience working in a catering/kitchen environment.
- Possess good customer service skills.
- Good organisational skills and a proactive team player.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
This Catering Assistant role offers an excellent permanent opportunity to join a well-recognised organisation with an ever-growing workload.
If this Catering Assistant role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.