Jobs in Cambridge - Crem - AP - CDP
11 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the hospitality industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a Chef De Partie to work at their busy restaurant in Cambridge.
- Plan and execute menus in collaboration with other colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at all times
- Manage ingredients that should be frequently available on a daily basis
- Follow the directions of the executive and sous chef
- Give attention productivity of the kitchen such as speed and food quality
- Ensure adherence to all relevant health, safety and hygiene standards
- Collaborate with other colleagues and seniors
Hours & Pay:
- Permanent, Tuesday – Saturday, 40 hour / week
- 22k – 24k + SERVICE CHARGE and staff food
- Experience in a Chef de Partie role
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, tools and processes
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Great time management skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of best and latest cooking practices
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.