£14.00 - £17.00
over 3 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Miller Programmer/Setter/Operator with Fanuc Control up to 5 axis at my Client a diverse manufacturer at the forefront of their industry, at their world class facility in Ely. Duties include:
- manufacturing parts for Automotive, Ministry, Aerospace, F1 and Medical industries desirable.
- producing small and large batch quantities of components to meet customer specifications.
- planning the most efficient sequence of operations for the job.
- checking that work meets quality and technical guidelines.
Key skills required:
- operating CNC horizontal or vertical milling machines as a minimum skill requirement
- working on Mori Seiki and Haas machines
- working to tight tolerances
- machining a wide range of materials
- loading fixtures, programs and tooling according to setup sheets
- running work through and checking using a metrology cmm automated checking machine
- health & safety awareness
Hours are Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm with an hours lunch and Friday 8am -1.30pm. Overtime is available as required and perks include 23 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays) with an additional 1 day a year up to 26 days. Pension, workwear and PPE supplied, lockers and recreation room.
Please apply immediately to secure an interview!
Crem Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency on this occasion.