Jobs In Fulbourn - CNCMACH - EH
23 days ago
We are recruiting on behalf of our client a CNC Milling Machine Operator to join them on a permanent basis.
Primary Responsibilities include:
· To set up new products on CNC machines
· Write programs
· Record information as required, ensuring output and quality targets are achieved
· Check and maintain tooling in the machine shop, informing the machine shop manager of any requirements.
· Ensure output and quality targets are achieved, optimising process performance to meet this
· Willing to train others in the setting up and running of machines and processes in the machine shop
· To carry out regular maintenance and cleaning of the machines as required
This is a full-time position working on a rotational shift basis 39 hours per week:
Mornings 06:00 – 14:00 Monday to Thursday and 06:00 – 13:00 Friday
Evenings 14:00 – 22:00 Monday to Thursday and 13:00 – 20:00 Friday
Previous experience of operating CNC machinery within a manufacturing environment is essential.
In return the post holder can enjoy the following benefits:
• Pension scheme with the company’s contribution of 4%.
• 24 days Holiday per annum.
• Annual Bonus based on quality & profit metrics
• Progression opportunities in the future.
• Death in service
• Tier 1 Medicash
• Income protection
• Yearly Pay Review
• Social Events
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an employment agency.