£27000 - £30000
jobs in Newmarket - CREM - EH - CNCPRO
11 months ago
- Can you read CAD drawings?
- Can you programme, operate and set CNC milling machines?
We are seeking a skilled CNC programmer to join a well established manufacturing company based in Newmarket.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Programming, Setting and Operating Haas CNC milling machines
- Working to CAD drawings
- Manufacturing components to a high standard predominantly in aluminium and plastic
- Maintain program and tooling record
- Work safely in an organised and efficient way
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven previous experience in programming, setting and CNC machine operation
- The ability to create work to a high standard
- A desire to work quickly and efficiently to deadlines
- Ideally experience operating Haas machines, although other specialisms may be considered
This role is not one where you will be making high volume of repetitive parts, instead you will be working on 1, may be 2 off pieces at a time so the work will be varied. Ideally applicants will be apprentice served but this is not essential, nor is a qualification but again this is desirable.
This is a full time permanent role working 38 hours a week on day shift Monday - Friday. Overtime is available and the working environment is relaxed and clean.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an employment agency.