17 days ago
We are excited to present our client, a reputable employer based on the outskirts of Newmarket. Currently we are recruiting for our client for an experienced Construction Labourer.
Our client is looking for a candidate with the following;
- Previous experience of working on site in construction and/or remediation.
- Ability to operate machinery.
- Ability to exercise good time management.
- Positive attitude towards working.
If successful, your duties will include;
- Following instructions from upline managers & supervisors.
- Operating machinery.
- Carrying out works within health & safety regulations.
- Working as part of the remediation team.
If you have any questions please dont be hesitant to contact Courtnie at Crem Recruitment, Newmarket.
The successful candidate for the Construction Labourer role can expect a competitive hourly rate with on-site parking. If you feel this role is of interest to you, please don’t be hesitant to send over your application, interviews will commence week beginning 10th of December 2018 in Newmarket, interviews will be held and applicants will be shortlisted by Crem Recruitment who are acting as an employment business.