Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - Customer Service Admin
8 months ago
Our client is a globally successful company located in Haverhill. We have been assigned to recruit, on their behalf a Customer Service Administrator to work join their growing team.
This is an exciting and rewarding job role that will require the following duties:
- Manage all order entry tasks as a priority, proactively supporting various regions as required.
- Ensure customer/product information is accurately replicated and to report any inconsistencies.
- Action tasks assigned by Production Control on our unique systems or via email communication.
- Inform Customer Care of all orders.
- Build your knowledge of our business and our products; attend training as required.
The selected Customer Service Administrator we are looking to recruit will be Confident, hardworking, be comfortable working in a busy environment and must have customer service or order management experience.
The successful Customer Service Administrator for this vacancy will be offered a highly competitive hourly rate of up to £9.00 and will be required to work Monday to Friday 8am-5pm. Our client also offers free on-site parking.
Interviews for the role of Customer Service Administrator position will take place following the shortlisting process by Crem Recruitment.