Bury St Edmunds
Jobs In Red Lodge - Crem - EH - CSA
4 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit a Customer Service Administrator for a key business in Red Lodge. This role is on a fixed-term contract for 6 months. May go permanent for the right candidate.
Previous Customer Service experience is essential for this role along with great time management.
The successful candidate needs to be:
- Ambitious Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Customer focused and present excellent customer service
- Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills with problem-solving abilities.
- Possess a keen eye to detail and great timekeeping.
- Must have experience in all Microsoft Office functions
The role will involve:
- Processing orders, data entry, booking slots for deliveries.
- Liaising on a regular basis with the Account Managers & Customer Service Advisors.
- Dealing with any customers questions, requirements and inquiries
- Answering phone and emails following up on marketing campaigns to secure orders.
- Processing sample product requests for customers and the Account Managers.
- Performing any other reasonable request from management
Hours & Pay:
- Full time, Monday to Friday
- £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (depending on experience).
- An enthusiastic, friendly self-starter with energy and a desire to learn
- Confident in the use of office computer packages (Microsoft Office, CRM, and design packages).
- Strong quality and service ethic, client-focused.
- Be reliable and trustworthy with excellent team working and people skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This Customer Service Administrator role has a strong, proactive and real-time problem-solving requirement for ensuring that customers orders are delivered on time and in full, and that any queries are managed to resolution.
This Customer Service Administrator role offers an excellent opportunity to work in a small but friendly team. Remote working is available.
If this Customer Service Administrator role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.