Competitive - Dependant on experience
Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - CSA1
4 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to work at their busy factory in Haverhill.
- Processing of parts orders, from initial advice and guidance through to receiving and processing orders.
- Booking of parts shipments and production of documents.
- Produce parts sales invoices.
- Primary contact for telephone and reception duties.
- General office duties including printing of product manuals, ordering stationery, filing.
Hours & Pay
- Flexible – Office Hours. Temporary to Permanent contract.
- Competitive – Dependant on experience.
- Office administration experience essential.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced and changing workload.
- Be well organised.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a small team.
- Exceptional communication skills and telephone manner.
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.