Jobs in Newmarket-CREM-LB-CSA
over 3 years ago
6 months temp to perm
My award winning Client based in Newmarket has an exciting opportunity to join their team for a Customer Service Advisor.
You’ll be establishing strong client relations and ensuring timely flow of accurate information, duties also include:
· Being the main focal point between key clients, laboratory and the sales and development team
· Overseeing the efficient collection of samples and delivery of sampling equipment
· Processing schedules with urgency and efficiency
· Keeping clients updated and working to tight schedules
· Monitoring and producing reports and updating spreadsheets
· Working to tight schedules
· Providing high quality written and verbal correspondence
To be successful in this busy team you’ll have:
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Good organisational skills
· Superb customer service skills
· Self motivation
This is a 6 months temporary contract (with the possibility of becoming permanent) hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm with hour for lunch.
So, if you have previous customer service experience, ability to work under pressure and problem solving skills and wish to join this forward thinking company apply today for the opportunity to interview!
Crem Recruitment are working as an employment business in respect of this vacancy.