£18,996 - £22,002
about 2 years ago
My award winning Client based in Newmarket has an exciting opportunity to join their team for a Customer Service Advisor.
You’ll be establishing strong client relations and ensuring timely flow of accurate information, duties also include:
- focal point between clients, laboratory and sales and development team
- resolving potential issues in a timely manner
- overseeing collection of samples and delivery of equipment and obtaining and processing schedules efficiently
- keeping clients informed of any delays
- monitoring and producing reports between laboratory and clients
- sending results to clients at the earliest opportunity
- monitoring and updating databases
You'll possess strong organisational and customer service skills be results driven and self motivated and have the following:
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- good experience of MS Office
- problem solving skills
- ability to work under pressure
- experience of a target focused environment
So for the opportunity to join this fantastic team apply now!
Crem Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.