almost 2 years ago
My client a well established manufacturer and leader in their field, based in Snailwell are expanding and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join their busy team.
You'll be the first point of contact and provide first class customer service advice to their customers via email, telephone and fax to ensure their needs are satisfied.
- Processing orders both National and International
- Monitoring stock levels
- Liaising with sales, despatch, production and international departments
- Handle customer complaints
- Keep accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers
- Invoicing and compiling Sales Reports daily
- Issuing credit notes
- Print and collate marketing material
You will be keen to learn about the companies products and keep up to date with changes.
Your skill set:
- Customer service experience
- SAP experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritise workload and multi task
- Be flexible in your approach
- Your own transport due to location
To suceed in this position you must be flexible, friendly and down to earth. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm with half hour break.
There are many benefits of working for this forward thinking company including, twice a year bonus (performance related), private healthcare, pension (private and work), option to buy shares in the company (after 2 years service), company days out and parking onsite.
So to join this friendly and successful team apply today!
Crem are working as an Employment Agency on this occasion.