24 days ago
We now have an opportunity to join a young, driven, ambitious team in Newmarket, Suffolk working as part of there customer Service team. This role will involve dealing directly with the customers either by telephone, electronically, or face to face, ensuring that customer queries are responded to and resolved promptly and efficiently.
Full time, Monday to Friday 09.00am - 5:30pm
Customer Service experience ideally minimum 3 years and preferably in an office environment.
Experience of working in a fast-paced environment is essential along with strong organisational skills with a meticulous eye for detail. .
- Answering the telephone and providing help and advice to customers
- Processing National and International orders
- Invoicing and compile Daily Sales report
- Monitoring Stock Levels
- Helping to print and collate marketing material
- Liaising with Sales, Dispatch, Production and International Departments
- Issuing credit notes to customers
- Handling customer complaints
- Keeping accurate records of discussions of correspondence with customers
- Learning about our products and services and keeping up to date with changes
You must have:
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Self motivation
- A hunger to exceed sales targets
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Strong communication skills and confidence when dealing with customers
- Diplomacy under pressure
- Intermediate Microsoft skills - intermediate excel essential
If you are interested in this position please contact Abbie at Crem Recruitment. I look forward to hearing from you. Crem Recruitment are acting as a employment agency