Bury St Edmunds
£13.00 - £13.20
5 months ago
- Are you available immediately?
- Are you an experienced administrator with experience in Customer service and Logistics?
Our busy manufacturing client based in the heart of Bury St Edmunds is seeking an experienced Customer Service and Logistics professional to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The role will be varied but will have heavy emphasis on Customer Service and Logistics so applicants must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent Communication and IT skills
- Previous experience within a manufacturing background
- Experience of dealing with couriers and freight forwarders
- The ability to think methodically and problem solve
- Accuracy and flexibility
This is a temporary to permanent role for the right candidate and is required for an immediate start. Hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week 8am - 5pm. The client benefits from free on site parking and is easily accessible from the A14. Ongoing training and support will be provided.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem Recruitment who are acting as an Employment Business