Bury St Edmunds
Sales & Marketing
Jobs in Bury St Edmunds - CREM - EH - CSAL
over 2 years ago
- Are you a customer service professional looking to join an established local company?
- Can you prioritise workload, work to your own initiative and communicate effectively to a high standard?
- Do you have strong IT skills, ideally using Sage 200 or CRM systems?
We are pleased to be representing our client, A forward thinking employer based in the heart of Bury St Edmunds in their search for a key member of their ever-expanding Customer Service and Sales team.
This is no ordinary support role, we are looking for someone with the desire and passion to grow and develop their skills with a view to progressing this role in the future. Initially this job role will include:
- Supporting the both teams with administrative support as and when required
- Answering the telephone, dealing with all enquiries, including sales orders and occasional complaints.
- Replying to Sales and Customer Service enquiries made via the online web portal in a timely manner, whilst identifying potential new leads and passing to the Sales team.
- Performing Quality checks on returns, Refunds and Order processing.
- Basic Switchboard duties, distributing calls to the relevant teams as required
- Responding to live web chat
Moving forward, this role has the potential to develop even further and due to unprecedented growth, our client has genuine scope to achieve this in the very near future based on the post holder’s performance and passion in the role.
Previous experience in a busy Sales/Customer Service office is essential, as is proven IT skills using CRM systems, Sage 200 or equivalent packages.
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week between the hours of 8am - 6pm. Shift times can be flexible. Other benefits include Contributory pension of up to 5%, Life Assurance, Onsite Parking and Discretionary Bonus based on team performance paid monthly.
If you feel you can offer the Administrative support, along with the Personality, Customer Service and Sales skill required for this role then please apply immediately, we are looking forward to talking to you!
Interviews will take place following a shortlisting process by Crem Recruitment who are acting as an employment Agency in connection with this vacancy.