Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - CSC
6 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Coordinator to work at their busy factory in Haverhill.
- Accurately process customer orders in SAP.
- Tracking orders through the bespoke internal system.
- Deal with the day-to-day enquiries, such as order amendments and credit notes.
- Evaluating and prioritising customer needs.
- Raising of credits/debits on SAP due to invoice queries.
- Customer satisfaction, by ensuring customers are kept fully up to date with timely and accurate information.
- Full time, Office Hours on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract
- Excellent communications skills.
- Accurate and well-organised individual.
- An individual with a flexible approach.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision as well as part of a team.
- Ability to associate and deal with other cultures, language and levels within the operating area.
- Ability to react positively to tight deadlines.
- Good accurate computer skills, focusing on Microsoft Office and SAP.
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.