Jobs In Haverhill - Crem - HB -CSC
5 days ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation.
Our client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Coordinator to work at their busy site Haverhill.
- Always provide exceptional customer service.
- Accurately processing and tracking of customer orders
- Dealing with all day-to-day enquiries, i.e., order amendments/ credit note
- Respond to customer queries by phone, email, or post to achieve SLA’s.
- Accurately record details of enquiries.
Hours, Pay & Benefits
- Full time, Office Hours Monday to Friday.
- 12 Month Contract
- £26,000 per annum.
- Previous experience in an office or B2B customer service-based role
- Experience of SAP is desirable
- Excellent communications skills.
- Accurate and well-organised individual.
- An individual with a flexible approach.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision as well as part of a team.
- Ability to react positively to tight deadlines.
- Good accurate computer skills, focusing on Microsoft Office
This Customer Service Coordinator role offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-recognised business with a secure customer base and order book.
If this Customer Service Coordinator role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles