Bury St Edmunds
£11.50 - £12.50
Jobs in BSE - CREM - EH - CSE
20 days ago
- Are you an experienced Customer Service Professional?
- Do you have excellent IT and communication skills?
- Are you available immediately?
Our client is an established manufacturing business based in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. Following a period of unprecedented growth they are looking for an experienced Customer Service Executive to join them on a Temporary to permanent basis. Applicants must be able to start immediately.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with Clients on order status and returns
- Logging orders and enquiries on the in house system
- Speaking with production and warehouse teams to maintain SLA and delivery times
- Dealing with enquiries via email and telephone
- Previous CS experience within an office environment
- Manufacturing or FMCG/Production experience would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent IT skills including in house management systems ( SAP/Epicore etc)
- A confident communicator with excellent written and spoken English skills
- Able to stay calm under pressure and problem solve effectively
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9 - 5.
This position is for an immediate start and is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an Employment Business.