£18,000 to £19,000
Jobs in Hoddesdon - CREM - LB - CSA
7 months ago
My Client, a well established global supplier of specialist products based in Hoddesdon have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Executive, to join their busy office.
This is a challenging and fulling role, reporting the Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for receiving and processing orders using the CRM/mainframe systems.
The Customer Service Executive is responsible for responding the customers enquiries/queries via email and telephone regarding their orders and communicating changes to appropriate personnel to ensure smooth and efficient service.
Working as part of a team to ensure team objectives are developed and recommend changes to increase accuracy and responsiveness of the department.
· Excellent organisational skills ability to prioritise under pressure
· Efficient and able to deal effectively with a wide range of customers
· Super clear and polite telephone manner with tactful and friendly attitude
· Previous customer service experience in a multi-channel environment
· Able to build good working relationships on all levels
· Robust administrator and excellent computer literacy, SAP experience preferred
· You should have 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above including English and Maths
There are many benefits of working for this prestigious company including: free parking, tea and coffee facilities, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension and life insurance (after 3 months service) health shield programme (after 6 months service). This is a full time role working 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday on a rotational shift basis hours between 8.30am to 5pm or 9am to 5.30pm.
If you feel that this role is of interest and it falls within your skill set then feel free to start your application by applying below. Interviews will take place in Hoddesdon following the exclusive shortlisting and selection process by Crem Recruitment.
This job is being advertised by Crem Recruitment who are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.