Jobs In Haverhill - Crem - HB - DPTL
about 2 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a Deputy Production Team Leader to work at their factory in Haverhill (CB9).
The successful Deputy Production Team Leader will be expected to carry out the following tasks.
- Assist with leading the team to ensure daily task are completed in an efficient manner.
- Organising the shift daily
- Promote lean culture within the shift
- Completing daily safety checks
Hours & Pay
- Monday to Friday – 6-2 & 2-10
- Permanent Contract
- £24,700 per annum
- Overtime often available and paid at higher rate
- Production Output Bonus
- Company Pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- On-site parking
To be considered for this Deputy Production Team Leader position you will have experience in the following.
- Line management experience
- Understanding of Production processes
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced and changing workload.
This Deputy Production Team Leader role offers an excellent permanent opportunity to join a well-established business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Deputy Production Team Leader role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.