Bury St Edmunds
almost 2 years ago
Our client in Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk are currently recruiting for a Despatch Operative to join their busy team.The role may lead to a permanent position, for the right candidate.
The position would be working Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm £8.35 per hour (Depending on experience).
There will be training offered, but the ideal candidate should have experience of previously working within despatch.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Physically fit due to the high demand of offloading heavy goods.
- Picking and packing customer orders, ready for despatch
- Organising warehouse to create easy movement of stock
- Using a picking sheet
- This is a physical role, and will requiring lifting heavy objects.
- Booking In of raw materials and goods
- Undertaking any other duty, as requested by management.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem Recruitment who are acting as an Employment Business.