4 days ago
We are looking for a Control panel builder to join our small but busy team. Reporting to the directors, the ideal candidate will have responsibilities ranging from the laying out and manufacture of control panels through to installation of our control systems on site.
Hours of work would be Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00.
Duties to include:
- Control panel assembly to engineering drawings
- The cutting and modification of mild and stainless steel control panels with power tools
- Control panel wiring
- Cable numbering using in house cable marking systems
- Wiring loom manufacture
- On site wiring of control systems to include 3 phase motors and sensors
- Skills and experience required:
- An Engineering qualification such as NVQ, C&G or ONC in an electrical discipline is preferable.
- The understanding and the ability to read electrical schematics and circuit diagrams.
- Wiring and configuration of Variable speed drives, PLC controlled systems and LV switchgear
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
Previous experience with the wiring of control panels and or control systems is preferable.
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment business.