£9.00 per hour
Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - EAL
9 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the Manufacturing sector to facilitate their busy manufacturing operation at this important time.
Our client, based in Haverhill, is currently recruiting for an Electrical Assembler to assist with the assembly and wiring of bespoke products.
- Assembling and wiring components from technical drawings
- Using small hand tools
- Following exact assembly instructions
- Full Time – Monday to Friday on a day shift
- Experience of wiring and assembly
- Good manual dexterity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply. These job roles are for an immediate start and more dates over the coming weeks.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.