- Are you available immediately?
- Do you have any interest in electrical assembly?
Our client is a leading manufacturing company in their sector and we are actively looking to recruit, on their behalf an electrical assembler to work in their busy workshop located in Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire. To be part of a team of people working together to meet requirements of the company providing a goods inwards, goods outwards and stores function.
Flexible Working hours:
7am until 7pm
with core hours of 9.30am until 3.30pm.
Rate Of Pay
Temporary to Permanent for the right candidate.
- To work as part of a team of people ensuring kits are put together and distributed to the production areas accurately and efficiently.
- Receive goods for despatch, package and prepare all goods in relevant packaging materials. Arrange couriers, prepare despatch paperwork, invoice and despatch goods as required
- Prepare all required paperwork in connection with goods coming into the company and going out of the company, deliveries, despatches, RMA's, loans and other transactions.
- To accurately record transactions on the company and external computer systems.
- Ensure the stores, warehouse and despatch area is kept tidy and is a safe working environment. To ensure that health & safety and environmental precautions are followed and standards of cleanliness and tidiness are maintained.
- To carry out any other reasonable requests as deemed necessary by supervision.
If you feel the assembler position is of interest and it falls within your skills set, then please feel free to start your application by applying below.
Immediate starts available following the exclusive shortlisting and selection by Crem Recruitment