£25,000 to £30,000 per annum
Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - EE
5 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer to work at their busy site based in Haverhill.
- Assemble Electrical control panels.
- Point to point wiring of machines.
- Assist in all electrical based tasks of machine building.
- Final testing of equipment before dispatch.
- PLC input and output testing
Hours & Pay
- Full time, Permanent. Day time hours with flexibility required.
- £25,000 to £30,000 per annum.
- Must have a strong Electrical Engineering background
- Ability to read schematics and interpret panel design from diagrams.
- Knowledge of panel assembly and fabrication
- Minimum electrical engineering qualification of NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.