Competitive. Dependant on Experience
Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - EME
4 months ago
Our client is a well-established manufacturing business, who operate in the busy market town of Haverhill.
We have been assigned to recruit, on their behalf, a conscientious and hard-working, Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team.
Key responsibilities for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer positions are as follows,
- Keep machinery working and ensure downtime is kept to a minimal
- Regular PPM and scheduled maintenance of machines and production equipment
- Carry our mostly electrical but some mechanical and instrumentation repairs
- Consistent work history of preventative and reactive maintenance
- Extensive knowledge of electrical theory and repairs
- Machine maintenance experience
- Mechanical repair experience
- Electrical based qualification desirable
The selected Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be expected to work an 8 am until 5 pm shift and receive an extremely competitive annual salary, dependant on experience, amongst a host of other attractive company benefits and perks.
Interviews for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer position will take place in Haverhill following an exclusive shortlisting process by Crem Recruitment.