225 - Jobs In Linton - DJ
12 days ago
We are looking for an Electrical Support Technician to join our client that has recently moved to the Linton area.
Applicants should be excellent communicators, have good IT skills and have an excellent understanding of Electrical assembly.
· To become a detailed technical expert of the company’s Test Division products including their operation, application, and competitive position.
· Develop the test services business with both data preparation and testing of customer products.
· As part of test services, to be a competent user of the CAD processing software and be a backup for the team in supporting these products.
· To assist the Test and Assembly Business Division Manager in supporting the sales organization by providing technical support for the test products including demonstrations, presentations, seminars, and conferences, and by attending exhibitions.
· To support the installed systems with technical support which may involve service and calibration visits to our customers in the UK and Ireland. The ability to travel and work using own initiative is an essential part of the role.
· Assist with the commissioning and training of customers on the supplied equipment at the customers site if required.
· Become familiar with the operation and programming of the various test/optical inspection and production systems and to be able to assist the engineering team.
Working hours and pay:
8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday, 1 hour lunch
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a position in electrical testing with an opportunity for genuine growth within the company.
If this Electrical Support Technician role sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to click apply, or call us on 01440 708833 and ask for Dion.
This vacancy is being advertised Crem who are acting as an employment business.