- Are you an experienced Electronical Assembler?
- Are you confident reading technical drawings and assembling complex Electro mechanical machinery?
- Are you a team player and can you work well as part of a small but efficient team?
We are pleased to be working alongside our client, an established manufacturing company based in Newmarket who are looking for an Electro Mechanical Assembler to join them on a permanent full time basis.
Applicants must be able to effectively assemble and test machinery, and as such must have previous experience in a similar role. A strong electronics background is essential as well as experience with pneumatics and confidence to do mechanical assembly tasks as well.
Key areas of responsibility will be as follows:
- Wire Assembly Machines from drawings
- Route and connect wiring for sensors
- Wire and Assemble Electrical and Pneumatic control boxes
- Read and understand technical electrical schematic drawings.
Required personal attributes:
- A skilled technology professional with proven previous experience in a Electro/Electro mechanical role
- Experienced in working to deadlines and happy to put in overtime if job not complete
- Team player happy to assist with other areas of the production process as required
- A reliable self starter
- Metal Machining skills would be a distinct advantage
- An Electronical qualification is desirable but not essential
In return applicants can expect a 38 hour working week based on day shift Monday - Friday. Overtime is occasionally available but only on weekdays, weekends are rare. A highly skilled team are already in place who will be on hand offer support and additional training. The post holder will be working in a clean, well organised environment with the opportunity to see projects through from start until completion.
If this role is of interest then please apply today! This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an Employment Agency.