£28000 - £32500
Jobs in Newmarket - CREM - EH - EMF
5 months ago
Our Client based in Newmarket is seeking an Electro Mechanical Fitter to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving privately owned manufacturing company.
As an Electro Mechanical Fitter you will be working within a highly skilled team who specialise in the test and assembly of automatic assembly machines, Therefore you will need to have experience on Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems. From time to time you will also be required to work on additional engineering improvement processes but predominantly your role will be assist with assembly at their Newmarket based Facility.
Required skills include:
- Ability to diagnose and repair electrical faults - 3 phase/single phase industrial/equipment wiring
- Good Mechanical aptitude and the ability to read Technical Drawings
- Ability to work to deadlines ad be flexible in your working approach
- Previous Electo-mechanical engineering/assembly experience within an skilled manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Pneumatics/Hydraulics
This is a full time permanent position working Monday - Friday on a day shift. Occasional overtime is also offered, benfits include 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, on site parking and a professional clean working environment.
Salary is negotiable up to 32.5K depending on experience.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem Recruitment who are acting as an employment agency.