over 1 year ago
Our client based in Red Lodge are recruiting for an Entry Level Customer Service Administrator. This is an attractive opportunity for someone who is looking to launch their career into an office environment. The main duties is to ensure that all customer orders and queries are dealt with in a timely, courteous and accurate manner providing a level of service to our customers that exceeds their expectations.
Monday - Friday
9am – 5pm
£15,000 - £17,000
- To accurately processing orders, efficiently load plan, follow up enquires, liaising on a regular basis with the Account Managers & Customer Service Advisors.
- To monitor and manage orders received via our website during the busy School Season.
- To receive and deal with any questions from customers, the public and internal departments; involving the Customer Services Manager when issues are raised.
- To provide reports for Customers, Customer Services Manager and Account Managers.
- To ensure that the processes, policies and procedures used are as specified within the company guidelines.
- To liaise with the warehouse, logistics and all internal departments on a day to day basis to ensure that the Customers orders are completed and delivered as requested. Negotiating agreed delivery schedules and quantities where appropriate.
- To learn to cover for other members of the Customer Service Department to ensure service levels are maintained at the expected high levels.
- To process sample product requests for customers and the Account Managers.
- To assist in creating process and training documents for the team.
They are many company benefits, on site parking and canteen area. If you would like to know more information about this vacancy, please contact Abbie at Crem Recruitment.
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment business.