- Are you skilled in various disciplines such as general Building and Machine Maintenance?
- Are you able to work well unsupervised, to tight deadlines?
- Do you have a practical eye and are you able to carry out general repair tasks to a high standard?
Our client based in Mildenhall is seeking a Factory Maintenance/Handyman to join them immediately on a temporary ongoing basis, this role could go permanent for the right candidate.
Daily duties may include:
- Taking weekly readings from various alarms/machinery/monitors and reporting to the maintenance manager
- Ensuring Machinery is kept running efficiently by topping up fluids and general cleaning/repair as required
- Performing handyman duties such as Light bulb changes/Fire alarm testing and general building maintenance
- Any other ad hoc maintenance duties as requested by the maintenance manager
This is a key role and will assist in ensuring the factory's 24 hour production can keep running smoothly. Applicants will have a practical mind and ideally an interest in machinery/mechanics.
This is a full time role working Monday - Friday 8 - 5 however hours can be negotiable.
This position is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an employment business.