£10.25 per hour
Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - FW
7 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a Factory Worker to work at their busy site in Haverhill.
- Loading and unloading machines.
- Lifting heavy products up to 25kgs.
- Operating machinery.
- Keep the factory clean and tidy at all times.
Hours & Pay
- Temporary to permanent.
- Full time, Monday to Friday. 6-2 & 2-10 rotating weekly.
- £10.25 per hour + Overtime is often available and paid at an enhanced rate.
- Must have a wealth of manufacturing operations experience.
- Capable of handling a physical workload.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This Factory Worker role offers an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity to join a company with an ever-growing workload.
If this Factory Worker role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.