5 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit several Fibre Optic Assembler to work at their busy factory in Haverhill.
· Fine and small component assembly.
· Deal with very dexterous components
· Assembly of items using hand tools and power tools to install components.
Hours & Pay:
· Full time, Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 3.30pm Temporary - Permanent
· £9.01 per hour
· Preferably have Assembly or Production experience.
· Experience working in an engineering/manufacturing environment.
· Be reliable and trustworthy.
· Excellent attention to detail.
If this Fibre Optic Assembler sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.