Free healthcare, a discretionary bonus and onsite parking.
37.5 hours per week. There is an opportunity for flexible hours such as part time.
Your main duties will include:
- Overseeing the operation of the finance department.
- Ensuring accounts are paid within a timely manner.
- Ensuring bank reconciliations are completed daily.
- Maintaining organised records of bank data.
- Using accountancy programmes such as SAGE and SAP.
- Management of the account apprentice.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Qualified in management Accounting (Qualification or experience)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meeting deadlines.
Previous experience within a manufacturing environment isn't essential but is advantageous.
If you feel you have the relevant experience, and you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity please get in contact with Abbie at Crem Recruitment.
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment agency.