almost 2 years ago
An attractive opportunity has arisen for a Financial Manager, in a busy, family run business based on the outskirts of Cambridgeshire, in Waterbeach. This is an opportunity for someone ambitious looking to move to a smaller company, where the opportunities are endless and hard work is recognised and rewarded.
The client is happy to accommodate parents, who are looking for a part time position. They are opportunities for flexible hours but ask that this is no less than 30 hours per work.
The company has an attractive benefit system which includes:
- Bonus £2,600 - £3,100 discretionary paid on company and personal performance annually in
- December (Bonus equal to one month’s salary)
- Free Healthcare – Benenden
- 28 Days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) pro rata
- Working hours of the company – Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.45pm, Friday 8am to 12.30pm
£32 to £38k (pro rata if part time) dependent on experience.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
Oversee the operations of the Finance department
- Ensure that Accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure Accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Ensure Bank reconciliations are done daily
- Maintain the chart of Accounts
- Maintain accuracy of the Accounts function within the Business Software system – SAP B1
- Maintain a system of control over accounting transactions
- Produce timely financial statements
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the end of year accounts
- Conduct end of month routines
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- Manage the production of annual forecasts
- Provide a system of management reports monthly
- Provide financial analysis as needed
- Coordinate the information to external auditors if required
- Monitor debt levels and manage recovery
- Comply will all UK an European laws pertaining to the role.
- Management of the Accounts Apprentice
- Provide advice on business and operation cost savings
- Support to two other group companies for accounts
Essential Skills & Experience
- SAP B1 Experience
- Financial Knowledge
- Experience working within a Financial Sector, ideally a Financial Manager position.
This is a permanent position that would consist of a three-month probationary period working closely with management.
Please do not hesitate to contact Abbie at Crem Recruitment in Newmarket or apply now!
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment agency.