£11.44 per hour
Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - FLPE
10 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a Forklift Operative to work at their busy site in Haverhill.
- Receive and locate all finished goods into the warehouse
- Pick and dispatch products as per customer orders
- Operating a counterbalance Forklift and Reach Truck
- Use handheld scanners to ensure picking is undertake
- Rotate stock in the warehouse
- Packing products and preparing them for dispatch
- Keep the warehouse clean and tidy at all times.
Hours & Pay
- Permanent Contract
- Full time, Monday to Friday. 6-2 & 2-10 rotating weekly
- £11.44 per hour (Inclusive of shift bonus)
- Overtime is often available and paid at an enhanced rate.
- Must have a wealth of warehouse operations experience.
- Must have a valid Counterbalance Forklift and Reach Truck licence.
- Capable of undertaking physically demanding work
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This Forklift Operative offers an excellent permanent opportunity to join an industry leader that operates across Europe.
If this Forklift Operative role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.