Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - FLO1
8 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit several Forklift Operator to work at their busy site in Haverhill.
- Operating a Counterbalance forklift.
- Picking products via a scanner, packing/wrapping items ready for despatch.
- Using pump truck to move pallets around to correct locations, loading lorries on the back of a trailer.
- Loading and unloading lorries by hand and on a counterbalance forklift.
- Booking pallets on couriers’ portal, printing labels.
- Lifting boxes weighing up to 25kgs.
Hours & Pay
- Full time, day shift. Temporary ongoing.
- £10.00 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- Must have warehouse operations experience.
- Experience working in a warehouse/manufacturing environment.
- Must have a valid Counterbalance Forklift licence.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be physically fit and able to lift boxes weighing up to 25kgs.
If this Forklift Operator role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.