Jobs In Swavesey - Crem - HB - FLTOP
3 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client, who are a well-recognised distribution company are looking to recruit a Forklift Operator to work at their busy site in Swavesey.
- Operating a Counterbalance Forklift Truck.
- Picking and Packing orders
- Processing customer orders
- Receiving goods in
- Loading and unloading lorries
- Manually lifting products and orders that can weigh up to 25 kgs.
- Keep the warehouse and production area clean and tidy at all times.
Hours & Pay:
- Temporary to Permanent
- Full time, Monday to Friday. 10 am until 6:30 pm
- £22,000 per annum
- Must have a wealth of warehouse and manufacturing operations experience.
- Must have a valid Counterbalance Forklift licence.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be physically fit and able to lift boxes weighing up to 25kgs.
This Forklift Operator offers an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity to work for a well-established business.
If this Forklift Operator role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.