3 months ago
My client a friendly Garden Centre Restaurant have an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Front of House Manager.
Managing the daily operations of the Restaurant front of house, ensuring all staff are maintaining high standards in relation to drink preparation, serving of customers, opening and closing and customer service.
- Working to Health & Hygiene standard in accordance with HACCP
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure best possible prices
- Maintaining or raising the profit margin
- Managing, training, hiring of staff and disciplinary of staff
- Ensure department is kept clean including pot wash area
- Managing the internal and external catering element of the business
- Ensure front of house serving area is set to company standards
- Monitoring staff performance
- Maintain records or payroll and attendance
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- Be able to multi task
- Have a proactive not reactive attitude
- Be efficient and organised
- An understanding of drink preparation and service
Working 45 hours per week, shifts will be on business demand, the business does not operate in the evenings but on occasion may call upon your support.
Please apply immediately for the opportunity to interview!
Crem are working as an Employment Agency on this occasion.