Jobs in Cambridge - Crem - AP - FOHS
11 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the hospitality industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a Front of House Supervisor to work at their busy restaurant in Cambridge.
- Managing the hospitality booking service including organising and delivering to the required standards
- Ensuring that excellent levels of service are being delivered to the customers during service
- Ensuring that all equipment used is in safe working order, checked regularly and any faults reported to management, ensure equipment is not used until safe
- Identifying and maximise up-selling opportunities for profitable sales growth
- Actioning customer compliments by praising staff and resolve complaints satisfactorily, referring to your line manager where necessary
Hours & Pay:
- Permanent, Tuesday – Saturday, 40 hours/week
- 22k + SERVICE CHARGE and staff food
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Possess good customer service skills
- Good organisational skills and a proactive team player
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great teamwork
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.