£19800 - £20500
14 days ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the research to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit an HR Administrator to work at their busy site in Babraham, Cambridgeshire.
- Input data accurately into the HR Database
- Maintain screening and security log for new starters
- Run reports for new starters and leavers and sending these to stakeholders
- Manage probation document process
- Minute taking in meetings
- Update the applicant tracking system
- Request and provide references
- General administration and filling
Hours & Pay
- Full Time – Day shift. 9 Month FTC.
- £19,800-£20,500 per annum depending on experience
- Strong administration background essential
- HR background desirable
- Experience taking minutes/detailed notes in meetings is essential
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- A Level or equivalent qualification is highly desirable
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
If this HR Administrator role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.