almost 3 years ago
Based in beautiful surroundings in a prestigious environment, an exciting and rare opportunity has arisen at a leading international bloodstock and racing group based near Newmarket for an experienced HR Administrator.
- Experience of working in a HR Administrator capacity, able to cover all HR processes
- CIPD foundation level qualification or working towards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Excellent communicator on all levels both written and verbal
- Ability to building and maintain effective working relationships
- Confidentiality at all times
- High attention to detail and accuracy
This is a part time role of 30 hours a week over four days offering salary of £22,000 pro rata, benefits include BUPA cash plan, group pension (once probation qualified), leisure centre membership and ongoing training is supported by my client.
Closing date is Monday 4th March 2019, apply not to miss this exciting opportunity!
Crem are working as an Employment Agency.