£22,000 - £25,000
Jobs in Sudbury - Crem - HB - IMS
about 2 years ago
We are a looking to recruit an experienced Injection Mould Setter to work for a reputable manufacturing company in Sudbury working on a 2 shift system.
As part of a team of Injection Moulders you will be responsible to set machine controls to regulate various externalities, use hand tools when necessary and quality control.
The successful Injection Mould Setter can expect an attractive salary up to £25,000 per annum, dependant on experience, with room for growth after sixth months service.
A selection of the duties include:
- General maintenance of machinery
- To set the machinery for other Operators before they start their shift
- Ensuring the correct raw materials are added to the hoppers
- Hourly checks on the Machine Operators
- Three years with in a manufacturing environment, ideally from a plastics background is essential.
If you feel the Injection Mould Setter position is of interest and falls within your skills set then please apply. Interviews will take place in Sudbury following the exclusive shortlisting and selection process by Crem Recruitment.