£22,000 to £25,000 per annum
Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - IC
4 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit several Installation Coordinator to work at their busy offices in Steeple Bumpstead.
- Issuing of supplier and contract engineers work instructions for the installation programme.
- Monitoring progress of orders.
- Providing ongoing feedback to customers as appropriate.
- Issuing of order acknowledgements, method statements and risk assessments.
- Communicating with sales, drawing office and production facilities to ensure delivery and timely completion of projects.
- Manage/coordinate sub-contract engineers to cover installations and callouts.
Hours & Pay
- Full time, Permanent. Office hours
- Between £22,000 and £25,000. Dependant on experience.
- Experience in the construction industry is highly desirable.
- Excellent administration and communication skills with confidence on the telephone.
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure, often with fast-changing and tight deadlines.
- Exceptional MS Office IT skills with the ability to learn and follow systems and processes.
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.