5 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a Kitchen Porter to work in their catering department, based in Linton.
· Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
· Collect and wash up pots and pans.
· Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
· Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
Hours and Pay:
· Part-time, Monday to Friday, 11 am until 3 pm – School term time only
· £8.91 per hour
· Be an active hands-on person with a passion to work hard as part of a team
· Have high standards and a great work ethic
· Be working alongside your kitchen team and will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to deliver top quality service
· Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills to complete day to day tasks
If this Kitchen Porter role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.