£17000 to £17500 per annum
Jobs in Witham - Crem - HB - LA
about 1 year ago
Our client is an innovative and prestigious employer, who operate in the busy market town of Witham.
We have been assigned to recruit, on their behalf, several focused and hard-working, Laboratory Assistant to join their expanding team.
Key responsibilities for the Laboratory Assistant positions are as follows,
- Following processes and methods correctly
- Carrying out chemistry-based methods and procedures
- Monitoring and recording data
- Quality checks of finished work
- No experience necessary in this industry
- Consistent work history
- Ability to follow processes and methods
- An interest in science or maths
- Excellent level of attention to detail
The selected Laboratory Assistant can expect to receive a full training schedule and an extremely competitive annual salary paying up to £17,500, dependant on experience, amongst a host of other attractive company benefits and perks.
Interviews for the Laboratory Assistant position will take place in Witham following an exclusive shortlisting process by Crem Recruitment.