Jobs in Saswton - Crem - HB - LGS
over 1 year ago
Our client is a well-established and prestigious employer, who operate in the large village of Sawston.
We have been assigned to recruit, on their behalf, a conscientious and organised, Legal Secretary to join their expanding team.
Key responsibilities for the Legal Secretary positions are as follows,
- Dictating type work
- PA duties including diary management, filling paperwork, dealing with post etc
- Assisting with online property searches
- Keeping all parties up to speed with the residential conveyancing process
- Speaking with clients and relaying telephone and email communications
- Proven track record of Legal Secretarial work
- Knowledge of residential conveyancing
- Exceptional organisation and diary management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
The selected Legal Secretary can expect to receive a training schedule and an extremely competitive annual salary, dependant on experience, amongst a host of other attractive company benefits and perks.
Interviews for the Legal Secretary position will take place in Sawston following an exclusive shortlisting process by Crem Recruitment.